Best Tempurpedic Pillow Reviews
Tempurpedic is on top of the list when it comes to memory foam pillows. When the company released its mattresses a few years ago, many people found it very innovative. It has a clever and state-of-the-art design and features a spring technology that has existed hundreds of years ago.
Memory foam pillows have basically two types, the shredded and one piece. Shredded pillows are a bit costly; however, it is more durable and moldable than the one piece.
The one-piece pillow is usually thick, making stomach sleepers uncomfortable. The most common complaint of new users as regards memory foam pillows is off-gassing. Upon opening the package, it emits an undesirable odor, which can cause discomfort and irritation on the first few nights of use.
Many customers love these pillows since these are hypoallergenic, are machine washable, and are more supportive than ordinary pillows.
If you are in the market for a memory foam pillow that can enhance the quality of your sleep, then try Tempurpedic Pillow. Check out these reviews below so that you can make an informed decision to pick the pillow that fits your needs.
Best Tempurpedic Pillow Reviews
This is a double-sided pillow that is luxurious and soft. One side is designed with a slight arch for extra support especially for back sleepers and the other side has a conventional design for side sleepers. Both sides are engineered to alleviate pressure points on the spine and neck.
This product is among the soft pillows that the company offers. This contains materials that have hypoallergenic and mite-resistant properties. This is machine washable as well.
The pillow is made up of 100% visco-elastic polyurethane foam. It is also wrapped by a zippered cover that is composed of a combination of polyester, cotton, and elastane materials. This product is manufactured in the USA.
It is available in several sizes, although all these are the standard. It has an average firmness and it has the capacity to conform to the head and neck’s contour. Its weight is different from that of standard pillows.
- Has a weight of 5.1lbs
- Average firmness
- Made up of materials that contain hypoallergenic and mite-resistant properties
- Made up of 100% polyurethane foam
- Is wrapped by a removable cover
- Has a standard size – 25”x17’x5.5”
- Is durable
- Although it might take you several days to adjust to the pillow, it gives more comfort than the standard pillow, especially to side sleepers. This is also designed to be supportive and has the capacity to maintain its shape all throughout its lifespan.The average lifespan of this pillow is around 3 years, which is longer than most standard pillows. Plus, it is also washable, so you can prevent molds and allergens from accumulating.Several customers reported that it effectively relieved their headache and neck pain and it allowed them to experience restful sleep. The foam has enough bounce so there’s no need for you to fluff it like a traditional pillow.
- It is a bit expensive; however, it still offers value for money since this is more durable than standard pillows.The pillow is too firm for some. It is firmer than those pillows that have traditional fluff filling. The size is a bit small since it is thinner than standard pillows. This means that it’s not very cuddly.It is difficult to wash. It requires a front-loading machine since it does not easily submerge and it takes some time to dry.The pillowcase provided is a bit larger than the pillow so it wrinkles up, making users uncomfortable.
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Essential Support Pillow
This is among the most inexpensive and lightest pillows from Tempur. This is a bit firm but it is thinner than the Symphony. Although it is firm, it still makes you feel comfortable especially if you’re a stomach sleeper.
Even if it is thin, it still has the capacity to maintain its shape and is still supportive; thus, you don’t have to push it into shape.
This is a good choice if you want to have a pillow that is not too bulky. This is suitable for back sleepers, but not a good option for side sleepers. This might be too flat for side sleepers since this places their neck at a wrong angle.
It is wrapped with a knitted cover that is breathable and washable. The cover serves as a protection for the pillow because the pillow itself is not washable.
- Is wrapped with a knitted cover that is washable/removable
- Is made up of 100% polyurethane foam
- Is firm
- Has a standard size – 23”x16”x4.25
- Has a weight of 3lbs.
- Because of its thin profile, this is a great choice for those who don’t want a bulky pillow but still want to have something that can support their head or face.The softness of this pillow makes it ideal for cuddling. It’s a bit small so you won’t toss; otherwise, your head may slip off.Its softness is enough for those who don’t want to lie down on solid foam pillows but are intimidated with a lot of loft.
- Although it is a solid foam pillow, it is not as supportive as other firm pillows. Since it is too thin, it feels like you don’t have a pillow at all
TEMPUR-Travel Neck Pillow
The Neck Pillow is among the most costly pillows of Tempur even though this has been around for many years. This is ergonomically designed to promote proper spine alignment and relax the shoulders. This contoured foam pillow is most suitable for back sleepers.
This product is made up of materials that contain hypoallergenic properties. It is wrapped with a removable and washable cover. Since this can highly support the head and neck, this is a great choice for those who are suffering from chronic neck pain. This pillow is specially designed for back sleepers only; thus, other types of sleepers may not enjoy this. It also takes some time for someone to adjust to this pillow.
The pillow comes in two models: the low loft and high loft. Therefore, you are given the opportunity to choose the best pillow for your neck height. A travel pillow is also available, which comes with a storage pouch and has a weight of 2lbs.
- Weighs 2lbs.
- Has a dimension of 19”x13”x4”
- Is made up of 100% polyurethane viscoelastic foam
- Has a removable cover
- Is hypoallergenic and mite resistant
- Manufactured in the USA
- This pillow features a cell design that promotes proper air circulation. Therefore, this is a good option for hot sleepers. It is engineered to be responsive to temperature and weight, giving sleepers a comfortable hug and keeping them cool throughout the night. Since it has a standard size, it fits well to most people. It is also lightweight, making it suitable for travelers. The pillow is wrapped with a removable cover that is made up of cotton
- This is among the pillows that emit undesirable gases. The off-gassing can take a few weeks before it dissipates. For some reason, the odor is strong and unpleasant. A few are disappointed about this since this is the most expensive pillows of Tempur.These types of pillow are rarely found in the market, so it’s difficult to determine the size that fits you well especially that this is a small pillow.
It is a bit soft, allowing your head to sink into the foam and making you uncomfortable. Other customers find it too firm since it is made up of solid foam.
Cloud Conforming and Soft Queen Pillow
This is a large-size pillow that can fit well in king- and queen-size bed. It is made up of solid foam that is wrapped by a quilted cotton cover.
The pillow has a high loft and can maintain its shape even when used for a long time. It has the same design as the standard pillow; thus you can sleep on it comfortably regardless of your position. It is a bit costly but less expensive than a down pillow.
High-loft pillows are suitable for those who want to sleep with their heads slightly raised. This is a good option for those who have neck problems.
Its softness is between the softness level of the neck pillow and the essential support pillow.
- Has medium firmness
- Is made up of 100% polyurethane foam
- Is machine washable
- Is wrapped with a quilted, hypoallergenic cover
- Has a dimension of 19” x 27”x 6.4”
- Although this is a bit heavy, it still feel likes a standard pillow when you lie on it. But this is more supportive.
The pillow is reversible. This means that you’ll get the same level of support when you lie down on either side. You can flip the pillow if you want to sleep on a cooler side during the night.
The quilted cover makes it look more elegant and enhances its texture. The cover also maintains the shape of the pillow. This is a good choice for those who want their heads to be comfortably hugged. This is also among the pillows that are suitable for stomach sleepers.
- This is a bit costly than other Tempur pillows and is certainly the most expensive ones.
It has a high level of heat retention. Unlike the neck pillow, it does not feature the hex foam cells that allow air to freely circulate throughout.
It is too soft for some because of the “Cloud” foam design. This feature makes your head sink into the pillow. Similar to other Tempur pillow models, this has still an off-gassing issue, but the smell is not as unpleasant as the other models.
High-Profile Standard Pillow
This is the standard and most essential Tempur pillow. It has the same design as the neck pillow but it is larger. It features a dual lobe design that supports the neck and head while relaxing the shoulders. This is most suitable for side and back sleepers, but not a good choice for stomach sleepers.
This is engineered to promote proper spine alignment, especially for those who prefer to lie down on a high-loft pillow.
This is also great for shoulder sleepers because of its high loft and firmness, which can relieve pressure points.
This is a good choice if you want the Side Pillow from Tempur but you are not satisfied of its thickness.
- Has a high loft (20”x14”x4.75”)
- Has a weight of 3lbs (dual lobe shape)
- Is shredded
- Is made up of materials that are hypoallergenic and mite-resistant
- Has a removable/washable cover
- This is among the high-loft pillows of Tempur. It is a great choice for those large-frame individuals who prefer to lie down on a higher pillow.
It takes a few days for this pillow to soften. Upon opening the package, you can feel that it’s a bit firm. This has the capacity to maintain its shape because of its shredded design. You can also easily reshape it when needed.
It has a high level of heat retention since it can easily trap air, but this is a good choice for those who have allergies. This product is made up of materials that contain hypoallergenic and dust mite-resistant properties.
- This is another pillow of Tempur that has an off-gassing issue. It takes a few weeks for the odor to dissipate. The lifespan of this pillow is around 3 years.
The loft of this pillow may be too high for some. However, it is intentionally designed that way. So, before you purchase this, it is important to really identify its height.
This pillow does not hug your head that much. It is pre-shaped so that means it won’t sink your head. In addition, this pillow has a high level of heat retention. If you’re a hot sleeper, this may not be right for you.
Tempurpedic pillows are definitely one of a kind. These pillows are originally made up of foam. Although they have various designs and models, all have one concept, that is, to offer exceptional support for the neck and head.
The best Tempurpedic pillow is the one that can highly support your neck and head depending upon your sleeping position. The Neck Pillow is the most ideal for back sleepers since it can offer high level of support to the neck. For side sleepers, the High-Profile Pillow is the most suitable since this can give enough room for the shoulders. The majority of Tempur pillows are not suitable for stomach sleepers because of its shape, but the Cloud pillow can be a good choice because this can give enough support for your head.