Simmons Beautyrest crib mattress is designed to offer comfortable sleep for your little ones. It is an excellent choice for newborns and toddlers. It is also designed to be used for small kids. It is dual-sided and waterproof. This makes it more comfortable for your kid to have a good night's sleep. It is designed to provide the ideal firmness your child needs. It also comes with a fire protection wrap. This is one of the best nonorganic products in the market. The company offers excellent customer service and you can ask for a replacement even after monthgs of use. It is well-constructed and heavy. It is an excellent baby shower gift. A lot of customers reported quick delivery.
- This mattress will grow along with your child.
- It is GREENGUARD GOLD and CertiPUR-US certified, so it provides a safe sleeping surface for your baby, your home, and the environment.
- The woven fabric is waterproof and comfortable at the same time.
- Your baby’s delicate immune system will be safe because this mattress is completely hypoallergenic.
- The innerspring construction means that it may sag as time goes by.
- This mattress is heavier than many traditional crib mattresses. It weighs in at 19.5 pounds. Its heavier weight may make it difficult to remove from the crib to change sheets.
- You will need to purchase a separate washable mattress cover to protect against damage because the outer lining is not removable or washable.
- Materials: 231 pocketed coil springs provide the necessary firmness for your baby. The extremely high coil count makes it possible for your baby to be more comfortable and roll around all night long. The coils are strong. The infant and toddler side offers perfect firmness or newborns. The other side is memory foam which provides comfort. It features extraordinary woven fabric which will not harm your baby’s skin. A medical grade waterproof barrier lines the outside of the mattress. It is also stain-resistant. This will protect your kid from wetness and stains. If the mattress is well-taken care, it will last several years. It has excellent construction and heavy. The cloth covering can also last long. It is sewn well. The material used in this mattress is undoubtedly of equal or superior quality than many other first-rate mattresses you can find in stores. It is sturdy. This mattress is actually superior to the ones that you can find at Walmart, Target, Babies R Us and other local department stores. You will feel the quality of Simmons even with the first touch.
- Size: The crib mattress is a perfect fit for all standard size cribs and toddler beds. The exact dimensions are 27.5 inches wide by 52 inches long. It is heavy. Do not try to lift it if you are pregnant. It is sized to fit tightly in cribs with no gaps.
- Thickness: 6-inches deep. Don’t even compare this crib mattress with flimsy products. You get what you pay for. This mattress is reported to maintain its shape even after years of heavy use.
- Comfort: Simmons Beautyrest Crib Mattress is hypoallergic and water-resistant. It is engineered to keep the toddler comfortable all night long.
- Durability: Simmons has a long-lasting reputation for creating high-quality, durable products. The Innofoam border edges integrated into this mattress give it the longevity not found in other crib mattresses. The mattress offers excellent support and durability thanks to reinforced border edge and corners.
- Safety: The mattress is Greenguard and CertiPUR-US certified. You are assured that your child is not sleeping on top of toxic vapors. The Simmons Beautyrest crib mattress either meets or exceeds the flammability standards set by federal guidelines for crib mattresses. It also meets firmness guidelines for newborns and infants. Some people argued that it is very firm. However, this is expected for crib mattress as babies should sleep on a firm surface for their development. Toddlers may sleep on a softer surface. If you are in the market for a softer mattress for a toddler, you may consider Sealy baby Posturepedic crib mattress.
We analyzed crib mattress reviews in various online marketplaces for this article. We specifically pay attention to reviews where consumers mentioned comfort, durability, firmness, and smell. To summarize, customers are very happy with this mattress. It is rated very high at a 9 out of 10. The general consensus in reviews is that this crib mattress is of great value and high quality. Kids love this mattress.
Most consumers noted that the crib mattress fits neatly into the frames of standard cribs and toddler beds. It is also a perfect fit for Pottery Barn cribs. Overall they felt their infants were safe in bed at night. However; several purchasers noted an issue with the side seams after only a few weeks of use. Some of these consumers returned the mattress and asked to be refunded, but those who chose a replacement Simmons Beautyrest crib mattress experienced excellent customer service and fast arrival for the replacement.
Numerous people indicated that they could not perceive a notable distinction between the two sides for firmness. Many others stated that the difference was obvious. A unique feature of this product is that Simmons labeled each side to help you immediately identify different sides. A a small number of reviewers asserted that the labels were missing. Other dads and moms had worries relating to the “bounce”. The mattress is made up of innerspring coils which make is less bouncy compared to other old-fashioned innerspring crib mattresses.
Another issue was the smell the mattress produces. Some consumers suggested that it has hardly any odor. Some customers observed an ongoing odor that lasted for months. A number of parents also argued that the waterproof barrier wasn’t as waterproof as they had anticipated it would be. Several people suggest a separate water-resistant mattress cover for added protection.
The Simmons Beautyrest crib mattress is more expensive than other mattresses for infants, but it is worth it for your baby. It is dual-sided so it is possible to flip it when your child is ready for something a bit softer. It also has the potential to last through several years until your youngster moves on to a twin or full-sized bed. If you are in the market for a mattress that will grow with your child and do not want to shell out hundreds of dollars for a new mattress in a couple of years, this is an excellent choice.
As previously mentioned, there are a few concerns associated with mattress quality. Those worries appear to be somewhat limited, and several parents who asked for a replacement mattress didn’t have the same issues. Additionally, they reported excellent customer service and quick delivery of replacement crib mattress.
Overall, we appreciate the GREENGUARD GOLD and CertiPUR-US certifications for the health and safety of children and their environments. We like the memory foam side better, but the innerspring option is available if you so desire. We agree that this mattress is likely to last much longer than a less expensive innerspring model, and for that, it gets a thumbs up from us.
Overall, we feel that a dual-sided memory foam mattress is the better option because it gives you an alternative to that super-firm feel. You also have the option to set it firm-side up if you prefer the traditional innerspring mattresses. If you want your baby to sleep through the night, this is an excellent choice. This mattress will give you peace of mind knowing that your toddler can roll over and sleep comfortably.